• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone on here like heavy metal?

I just ordered an obscure 90’s industrial metal album called Put Your Hands Down by Penal Colony. This band deserved more attention back then. This song sold me on it:

EDIT: I also just watched this video -

Last edited:
I don’t listen to metal, but my boyfriend does. Out of all the bands I can remember that he listens to, it’s Alien Weaponry. They’re from New Zealand, and sing in their native language. It’s pretty cool, at least in my opinion.

Sigh are a Japanese band that started out in the Black Metal scene but have expanded from there since then. This song has some of the lyrics in Japanese (not that you can tell most of the time) and has multiple different time and tempo changes.

Just realized there's a lot of music I can't post here due to content. So these are the tame ones, lol

What are people’s opinions on whether Tool are a metal band or not? They are tough to classify. Metal heads tend to contest what they are. They have heavy riffs, that’s for sure. Encyclopedia Metallum features both Melvins and Helmet, two bands Tool are not just influenced by but are friends with as well, but they don’t feature Tool.

Tool is in a league of their own.

1658955486926.png

New Threads

Top Bottom