• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone feel "psychic"?

Nope, can't say I did. But then in my case, my initial contacts with the paranormal were unsolicited. Experiences I didn't ask for, apart from being mostly agnostic at the time.

I consider myself not so much any kind of "believer" as such, but rather more of an eye witness to phenomena that existing science has no real answer to. Sense then I have tried to become much more aware of the real world I live in rather than what society dictates.

Yeah, this is pretty much how I see it.

Well, to a point. I keep thinking I should take some time to learn more about it... which I do for most subjects once I become aware of them and if they arent horribly boring (you wont find me trying to learn more about baseball, for instance, I can fall asleep just fine on my own thanks), but.... ehhhhh. What may or may not have been my "initial contact" was actually earlier this year and not exactly a fun time, which is putting it very mildly. So I havent looked into it more because frankly I dont deal with scary things too well. For various reasons I really SHOULD look into it more, but... yeah, havent.

Why does everything have to always be so freaking scary all the bloody time? Bah.

Nope, can't say I did. But then in my case, my initial contacts with the paranormal were unsolicited. Experiences I didn't ask for, apart from being mostly agnostic at the time.

I consider myself not so much any kind of "believer" as such, but rather more of an eye witness to phenomena that existing science has no real answer to. Sense then I have tried to become much more aware of the real world I live in rather than what society dictates.
Hi thanks for sharing that :)

Yeah, this is pretty much how I see it.

Well, to a point. I keep thinking I should take some time to learn more about it... which I do for most subjects once I become aware of them and if they arent horribly boring (you wont find me trying to learn more about baseball, for instance, I can fall asleep just fine on my own thanks), but.... ehhhhh. What may or may not have been my "initial contact" was actually earlier this year and not exactly a fun time, which is putting it very mildly. So I havent looked into it more because frankly I dont deal with scary things too well. For various reasons I really SHOULD look into it more, but... yeah, havent.

Why does everything have to always be so freaking scary all the bloody time? Bah.

If you do be careful. As you found out not everything is friendly.

If you do be careful. As you found out not everything is friendly.

Aye, this has occurred to me.

The question though is, is it more risky to try to figure it out, or to do nothing and simply hope it doesnt happen again / come back?

I hate when all the choices suck.

Aye, this has occurred to me.

The question though is, is it more risky to try to figure it out, or to do nothing and simply hope it doesnt happen again / come back?

I hate when all the choices suck.

Well I can tell you that God has power over spirits. So does Jesus. I believe they keep me safe from the unseen and unknown. The Bible speaks of spirits a lot. Your safe reading from it.

I know it sounds like I'm pushing faith. But it really helped me. Maybe it can you.
I can tell you this though.
That unseen world is dangerous. Best have protection if you investigate.

New Threads

Top Bottom