• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you pass wind in front of your other half?

Do you fart in front of your girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
I'd only do it if I knew the girl I was with wouldn't be bothered by it. Some girls are totally grossed out by it while others aren't at all.

Even if a girl was tolerant about it, I'd try to limit my farts. ;)

My dad passes wind in front of my mum all the time. He does it in front of my nan as well. My mum doesn't like it but my nan finds it hilarious. She started laughing when he did it the other day and she never used to find it funny, in fact she used to tell me off when I laughed about it.

The thought of farting in front of a girl would be a very easy way to actually put a girl off than showing dominance. :lol2:

I think I'd let a girlfriend fart in front of me, granted she wouldn't do it often. My sister intentionally farts around me pretty much every time I'm around her. I can never smell them though which could, in part, be due to the fact that my sense of smell sucks. When I was a kid, I fell off monkey bars and damaged my nose pretty badly.

Only Google could have come up with a thread like this. Why am I not surprised? :D

Yes, all the time. It's different though, because guys tend to find farting hilarious, whereas girls are usually quite put off by it.

HE DOES. I rarely do and when I do, it's unintentional because I couldn't run to a private room like a bathroom fast enough... I try to be polite. AHHHHHH :cold:

And his tend to be lethal... He has IBS. :{

Nah me Pirate maties...eh, I hold it in for da lass...she's loved me so much & taken cared of me...don't want her getting a pint of me Pirate gas if ya know what I mean. But hold your parrot@! She can let one loose & it can be a cannon & mortar. Buzzz...boom!? then a screacher... I'm like "what the f*ck was that?" Sometimes it sounds like she's slowly letting air out of a tire...I ignore the sound & she's grateful for that. I'z hold em as much as possible till I get back on board ship...then let one rip...trouble is last time I did that I lost me Parrot? Not sure where the wind blew im?

Oh my lord! I can't stop laughing! (Who is this Google person? He's has some real talent. Maybe he's found his calling.) We actually look for this kinda action in the hospital - especially after surgery (the more the better). We call it "tooting", though. All I can say is, whatever you do, just be sure to stay away from any fire source.

When I have a girlfriend I try to fart in front of her as much as possible because it's a sign of dominance.
Really? That's a new one. If I were your girlfriend and I found out you were doing it on purpose, in fact if I had a boyfriend and I found out he was purposely doing some stupid action as much as possible specifically because he thought it was a sign of dominance, it would be bye-bye boyfriend, and I would quickly be back to my happier single life

I don't know, Ste11aeres, I'd be fine with "Google" doing that as long as it came out smelling like a rose - that would be less room deodorizer for me to buy!

I try not to, but they can be hilarious with the right sound and if the smell drifts away fast enough. There was a king hundreds of years ago who thought it was very unhealthy to hold in farts after eating dinner, so halls full of people would just be sat talking and farting after their meal. I would like to know what happened when it was decided farting was a bad thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom