• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you look like a celebrity?

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Does anyone here on Aspies Central look like a celebrity or another member?
Do you think there's a lookalike or are you the lookalike?

This is the perfect thread for just that. :)

I once did a comparision thing on a website once and I got this as a following result.

look-a-like.jpg

I'm not too sure if I see a comparison but yea...

What do you think?

I've been told that I look like a bunch of celebrities. A couple of them being Paul McCartney and Tim Robbins:

09-paul.jpg
the_shawshank_redemption.jpg

You actually do look abit more like Tim Robbins but I'm not sure about Paul McCartney though?

I've been asked if I'm Ellen Page before (Juno, Inception, etc). She's from Halifax... and so she's around a lot. Actually I swear she asked me for a cigarette on campus the other day. Or a very good impersonator.
View attachment 753

Yeah, you do have a resemblance to her.

Some people say that I look like George Harrison from The Beatles.

I've had a lot of people say that I look like John Cleese. We are the same height, but he's funnier than me.

I've never been compared to anyone as far as faces go, but I've been told that I sound like Keanu Reeves playing the role of Neo on The Matrix.

Alice Glass from Crystal Castles?
So many people said this I eventually had to look her up.

Also, the schoolgirl from Kill Bill. That I heard constantly.

I'm not even sure if they count, celeb-wise, or if I even agree.

imgres

imgres

Forgive me if the images come out weird and I ruin the forum for everyone.
For some reason, I think I copied/pasted that wrong.

:]

Alice Glass from Crystal Castles?
So many people said this I eventually had to look her up.

Also, the schoolgirl from Kill Bill. That I heard constantly.

I'm not even sure if they count, celeb-wise, or if I even agree.

imgres

imgres

Forgive me if the images come out weird and I ruin the forum for everyone.
For some reason, I think I copied/pasted that wrong.

:]

You definitely do look like Alice Glass of Crystal Castles, but you look even more so like Bif Naked, a Canadian celebrity from my part of Canada who I'm pretty sure is unknown outside of Canada:

1226990226.jpg

Oh my God, she sang for the Josie and the Pussycats remake! (I think. And if that's true, I don't know how I remember that).
Awesome. I guess I shouldn't complain. There are tons of celebrities I wouldn't want to look like.

I once got told I looked like this bloke.
jason-donovan-500-x-200-px-offical-presenter-photo-1406302631-large-article-0.jpg

Didn't know whether to be flattered or mortally insulted, this was way back in the late 80s when Mr Donovan sported a Mullet.

New Threads

Top Bottom