• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you like reading or writing fanfiction?

AppleJubilee

Do you like reading or writing fanfiction? What do you write fanfiction of ? Tv show, book, movie, cartoon, anime. Share a link to your story so everyone can read it.

I guess I do if writing parodies count as writing fan-fictions :D I love writing little spoofs about my favorite things or the Harry Potter movies lol

As a general rule, most of it is terrible. But I'm writing some that will hopefully be better.

Not really. I've always seen fanfictions as the result of an overactive yet unoriginal imagination. There are some really good writers that do that sort of thing, but I cannot understand why they spend their talents working on other people's creations instead of making their own, especialy when some of them are gifted with words. I love parodies, though- or anything that is meant to make fun of an original.

Fanfic---that's how 50 Shades started.
t9401.gif
t9401.gif
t9401.gif

I read some fanfics they are good if you wanted a alternative ending to a movie or a book and some of them can be good and others not so much.

I like fanfiction; a lot of times it brings concepts into series that I have always wanted to see. Of course, it is always refreshing to read original stories like on FictionPress too.

Fanfiction is the reason I'm still part of the Hetalia fandom. Sometimes it's annoying, but other times, it can be the driving force behind a fan-community. Overall I love fanfiction, and am completely unashamed of that fact. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom