• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you like 80's?

Do you like 80's?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I cant love the 80's I was not alive in the 80's so I believe i cant love the era. I like some stuff from the 80's but I cant love something I never experienced and I never experienced that years. Some music is okay from the 80's but I tend not to care about years or genres when playing music.

The 80s was pretty cool. I never really stopped dressing like an 80s fashion victim, but thankfully I never had a mullet. I was 15 when the 80s started and 25 when they finished. The 70s saw a revival of 1950s popular culture, and the 80s saw a big revival of 1960s popular culture. There were attempts to revive 70s pop culture in the 90s and 80s pop culture in the noughties, but to me these seemed mostly contrived.

I like the 80's myself actually, my girlfriend happens to tell me all about it and ever since she gotten addicted, I've gotten addicted to it myself and when pop was starting to get more popular then.

But then the early hip-hop back in those days were so awesome, the lyrics even made more sense compared to the ones we listen to today about sex and junk, it actually tells a story.

New Threads

Top Bottom