• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you hold grudges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manca

I mean for a really long time?

I just can't get over some things. Minor things. It ruins lots of my friendships.

Like friend and me were talking about about cheating and she started about how she'd revenge if someone took her boyfriend (who she doesn't have and never did). One thing led to another and soon she started that if I took her boyfriend from her (like that's possible with my communication skills :rolleyes2:) she'd easily revenged by hurting my horses.
It was all theoretical, but it hurt my feelings and every time I was around her I could only think about that. You can guess we're not friends anymore. It happened 3years ago and it still bugs me.

Then 5 years ago my cousin was spending holidays at our place. She was riding and I was her coach. It was fun. Then the next morning we went to horses again. She automatically put my riding clothes on, without questions. She was going to ride, although I had different plans and it was my turn to ride. But my mom thought it would be rude, since cousin was our guest. So cousin went to ride. Long story short, she ended on the ground with broken elbow and had to go to surgery. No, I didn't cause it, I didn't want it to happen, it was an accident that are bound to happen when you're around horses. But I didn't felt bad for her. More, I thought it's right that that happened. I still think that 5 years after.

And so on. Every time someone does something I don't like I only think about that. Guess that's why I think all people are annoying, irritating and stupid and I have no friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom