• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a pet?

I have a mini zoo.

Cats: Depending on the personality of your cat and their individual needs, they can be a bit more demanding than others.however and I’m probably biased here Since I have 3 cats and they may be holding me to ransom as I type this but if you’re looking for something that has more affection and companionship, a cat is great ((they are great)). I’m close to all my cats, but have had a special bond with only two of them. And black cats are the best (probably biased here).

guniea pigs: I love mine but they are quite high maintenance and are messy. Here you have to have more than one as they are sociable animals, so it’s cruel to have only one.

rabbits: mine are coming up to seven years old and they’re great (don’t mix them with the guinea pigs, pet shops don’t cage them properly). A rabbit is pretty affectionate and you can toilet train them to go in a litter box or in one corner. Here, you have to have a pair because they get Lonely but if you intend to have a rabbit, you can easily have a house rabbit. They’re like cats.

bearded Dragon: low maintenance, easy to look after. Mine likes to sit on my shoulder or on my desk when I’m doing something.

New Threads

Top Bottom