• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

do you believe in magick?

Yes. I believe it exists, but I don't believe it is a good thing. http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-witchcraft.html
I actually wouldn't recommend that site... Not just cause I am Gnostic but because it denies any idea the Bible is metaphor... Fact is a Jewish reading of the Bible reveals many passages do not mean for themselves to be interpreted Literally.. For instance the passage on cross-dressing.. As a former Halloween cross-dresser who gave it up due to no-longer having the time.. I know cross-dressing is not the sin Christians make it out to be?

Yes and no. Magick in that one can curse another, create servitors, cast a spell to gain wealth, make someone fall in love with them no.

Magick in that I can use my own mind and own energy reserves to aid my body in healing, that I can draw energy form a tree, or another person and us it as my own when I lack the energy to complete what I must do, that I can direct my focus and energy intently enough as to make a task seem simpler, or enable myself to complete it more quickly than I would normally expect. Yes that sort of energy work is a part of my daily life.

It was a little obsession of mine for a while, i think it has such a following in global elite that some must be true, i am scared of the dark stuf and messing with deamons and i have heard most magick is done with such things. it just sounds a little scary for me but i defineatly get interested. do you know that presedents in america evoke the god of osiris into their boddy and many famous people evoke certain gods and take on their persona. I was interested in finding out the aim of all this magick yet looking into it gives me the creeps its very sexual, it seems alot of satanic activity surrounds it. Alester crowley the founder of magick gives me the creeps and i would concider myself to have alot of similar beliefs and a little pagan as i love nature and believe alot in energy since quantum physics seams to explain a lot about everything being energy, i believe most things are possible so yes i believe in magick i just dont want to dapple with it, more find the intentions of people who do. My grandma is a rekae therapist and is able to transfer ennergy and heal clients without touching them. I have had it done it is remarcable how you feel something that doesnt touch you.

It was a little obsession of mine for a while, i think it has such a following in global elite that some must be true, i am scared of the dark stuf and messing with deamons and i have heard most magick is done with such things. it just sounds a little scary for me but i defineatly get interested. do you know that presedents in america evoke the god of osiris into their boddy and many famous people evoke certain gods and take on their persona. I was interested in finding out the aim of all this magick yet looking into it gives me the creeps its very sexual, it seems alot of satanic activity surrounds it. Alester crowley the founder of magick gives me the creeps and i would concider myself to have alot of similar beliefs and a little pagan as i love nature and believe alot in energy since quantum physics seams to explain a lot about everything being energy, i believe most things are possible so yes i believe in magick i just dont want to dapple with it, more find the intentions of people who do. My grandma is a rekae therapist and is able to transfer ennergy and heal clients without touching them. I have had it done it is remarcable how you feel something that doesnt touch you.

The kind of magick you are talking about I would not call magick so much as rituals, the sort of ritual some cults use. I know a person who grew up enduring ritual abuse, the sort with altars, pentagrams, demon summoning, blood and worse.

You are right to be frightened of that. While I won't say that demons actually appear, I do know that being involved in such things leaves every kind of scar imaginable and then some, for life. It can destroy a person. To this day the one I know swears they still see demons, shadow figures as some have called them, this person has severe PTSD, horrible flashbacks, night terrors, the whole show that comes with long term trauma and abuse.

Reiki is amazing, I've had three cleansings in my life and, numerous sessions to help balance me. Just did one yesterday to help with my laryngitis, now a day of 100% vocal silence, then a cleansing again tomorrow and, I should be good to go again. That's energy work and, that's the sort of magick that can be useful and beneficial, relying on the natural energies within the human body and, those found in nature.

i like your view on it, i think i may have been looking more into the darker side of things and i didnt like it, i get sleep paralysis and i am scraed of doing wrong and often get night mares so i didnt want to go near anything that may cause such things to worsen. i try to become balanced but got scared of meditation too as i used to do it and had a little break down once i read up on the occult. Any advice on getting rid of sleap paralysis? the first time i got it was in the room i moved into in my grandmas where she does reakie, i wondered if i maby abrorbed some bad energy.

i like your view on it, i think i may have been looking more into the darker side of things and i didnt like it, i get sleep paralysis and i am scraed of doing wrong and often get night mares so i didnt want to go near anything that may cause such things to worsen. i try to become balanced but got scared of meditation too as i used to do it and had a little break down once i read up on the occult. Any advice on getting rid of sleap paralysis? the first time i got it was in the room i moved into in my grandmas where she does reakie, i wondered if i maby abrorbed some bad energy.

Are there any specific events, dreams that you can recall or, locations that either trigger or make the nightmares and paralysis worse? That might be a clue as to the cause.

Also, I'd speak with your grandmother and ask about doing some light sessions to build up your comfort level with Reiki until you can handle a cleansing and not be traumatized by it - cleansing is intense.

i teand to remember atleast 3 derams a night, my nightmairs is normally me being chased by things or in places i feel uncomfertable like being in a party of people im uncomfertable with and cant seam to have the confidence to leave. I have read up on dream analysis but again i think it made me more anxious. My dreams seme to be a different reality i am completely awair of, My paralysis i have had 2 hallusinations with, one was a big man figure smashing a milk jug repetitively on my bedside cabnet and the other i was being tilted back and something was in the cornor of my room. Im not to sure if there is some kind of connection with my day living that brings it on, i havent noticed any pattern.
i will give the rakae another try maby it will help expell some of the negative energy

i teand to remember atleast 3 derams a night, my nightmairs is normally me being chased by things or in places i feel uncomfertable like being in a party of people im uncomfertable with and cant seam to have the confidence to leave. I have read up on dream analysis but again i think it made me more anxious. My dreams seme to be a different reality i am completely awair of, My paralysis i have had 2 hallusinations with, one was a big man figure smashing a milk jug repetitively on my bedside cabnet and the other i was being tilted back and something was in the cornor of my room. Im not to sure if there is some kind of connection with my day living that brings it on, i havent noticed any pattern.
i will give the rakae another try maby it will help expell some of the negative energy

I can relate to the nightmares. When I was younger, my most frequent recurring nightmare was being chased through Hemet, Ca and, across the lawn of a nursing home. Always at night and, I always ran so fast that I took flight but then, I was terrified because I knew I had to fall. Later learned that was a premonition of my career choice, though I'd never have guessed it at the time I was having the dreams - they stopped entirely after my first stadium concert and, never came back.

The social ones are more real to me, I was the you of your nightmares early in my career, when I was just learning the ropes of celebrity events and parties. I learned, gained confidence, well more like better acting skills and, a few tactics that will get me out of a party tactfully when I absolutely must leave early but, it works to make those events not so terrible and, sometimes even enjoyable - more as I got older and more accustomed to the parties, ceremonies and such. Now, Meh, ceremonies are a boring requirement to pretend to like everyone that go the award you deserved and, the after parties are the reason for tolerating the ceremonies LOL.

The Hallucinations, I'm not sure but, to me it rings of something dental related. The slamming milk jug, drink milk, calcium is good for your teeth. The tilting back with something in your room, dentist char and the something is either the tray of tools or, the x-ray machine. Just the gut feeling I get reading it.

Note: I do follow the Native American Spiritual path and, I can dream walk so, not entirely random reasons for feeling that is what your hallucinations are about. And no, I would never walk anyone's dream without explicit permission to do so from the person doing the dreaming, that's personal, private space and, I would not want to invade anyone's privacy uninvited.

you could be onto something with the teeth thing, i just took them as randome trips with my paralysis, but i do grind my teath awfully in my sleep and i havent visited a dentist in over a decade maybee ill give them a call haha.
I am interested in learning more about dreams if u have any good place to start, sometimes i find myself lucid dreaming but i never want to be there as my dreams are more often than not eery, the times i awaken in a dream i normally get rid of my threat by realising its not real like a time pink canvas aliens were poisening the watersystem in my town and i realised they wernt real and they disintigrated infront of me. i have also flew to space, panicked about not being able to imagine anything there and wishing i woke up. Once i was going to take my younger sister to fly as she appeared in my dream and i got a horrible feeling in my tummy so i woke up.
do you feel any intense feelings when you are in the dream world and if so how do you control them?

New Threads

Top Bottom