• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do You afraid to talk with people

ironica

your mom may be...
My mother hates everything what belongs to mystichism or occult arts.

Dad is ashamed of me, cuz I don't have studies with what he should brag with his friends or his relatives.

Some friends are scandalmongers or don't remember to shut their mouth up about my things. They usually having good heart, but need something to provo to get friends.

Some friends are closer, but all humen having the different view about life. They are trying to understand, but as their way.

Heya Ironica, I get the impression you are a forgiving kind of person, despite difficulties with those around you. What sort of mysticism/occult are you interested in? :)

I read tarot cards, and practicing telekinesis. Also before I beginning to do something "stressful", I meditate.

Do you read the Tarot as the meaning of each card, or do you get impressions yourself? I've met Tarot readers who worked both ways.. how do you practice telekinesis? I read of a technique years ago, but it didn't work for me then.
I do Runes, the Elder Furthark, I treat them with respect, but try not to take them too seriously and I'm interested in out-of-body experiences.. I've had a few accidental incidences while meditating, but can't seem to control it.

I'd never guess the impression. I read the meaning of each card. I've read the Finnish book what is been the key before my psychic reading skill got stronger, the book were called as "Learning from the Spirits" on my native language. There was 2 Fenno Ugric women whom wrote about practicing telekinesis (it is called chi qi or i-ching, and psi ball). And there was something about ayurveda.

I'm sorry Ironica, I didn't mean to imply 'guessing', as such.. my Ex-GF used to give the meaning of each card and add her feelings to a reading also, which gave it extra depth and intuition outside the cards meaning alone.
Chi and qi are the life-force energy that runs thoughout your body.. do you mean the psy-ball to be that rubbery ball of chi energy you can feel when you hold your hands a few inches apart and concentrate the chi into a ball there?
Could you give my the name of 'Learning from the Spirits' in your language, as a google search of it in english brings up a lot of stuff :)

New Threads

Top Bottom