• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DNA Test

Looking at my DNA I share a great deal of it with a Pieter Zeeman and another second cousin a female Verhulst just realized based on Mendels experiments two generations later the dominant traits show up Suspect my son may have a child prodigy on his hands too young to tell "I got to have a talk with that boy" she can educate herself with my great courses collection better than books.

My biggest worry now is my son not screw it up and make the classic mistake not socialize her properly My older brother was a genius had many issues in school. One of my first cousins skipped the become two grades in public school He become a tradesman after doing manual labour most of his life like me lost his job for two years
have not seem him since bit became a hermit took HVAC course top of his class. Was a drug dealer for awhile
I want my son to do it right not quite his job turn her into a zoo specimen. I informed my cousins that Pieter is our great grand fathers brother getting lots of thumbs up. solved another puzzle, They have no idea about Verhulst
who I have to connect next.

Last edited:
Just sent a note to my cousin he is currently in France following lead on Verhulst family both of use are doing the Geanealogy of our family beat him to finding Peiter wife and I sitting at home while I watch TV him traveling. The race is on.

Just realized if I take my immediate ancestors ages put them on a control chart I can with great accuracy predict how long I will live need 25 direct ancestors can be done in minutes tomorrow my control charts are automated just add the numbers have answer.

I have basically a 50/50 chance of making it to 70 22 % of 80.my chance of living to 98 is 2%.

Attachments

• Ron mortality z_table.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
This site is very good for Geneology get access to other family members who did DNA test and made trees. we did not pay for medical so very cheap did it to solve puzzle only took days. my sister did 123 and got medical. Went back about 6 generation accurately. Couple of centi Morgans does not mean much.

The biggest issue with Geneology appears to be spelling mistakes of surnames leading to wild goose chases
or indiscretions you spot these quickly.

Having fun tracing the Verhulst family very secretive have web site I need to join to get access to family tree
looks like my great great grand father Noach Verhulst is brother of PIerre Verhulst the mathmatician I guess they are very wealthy and want nobody knowing who they are. My second cousin shares a lot of DNA with me as does a third cousin Peter Zeeman ok looks like two poor members of two bright and wealthy families connected my grand mother and grand father and I got the bright genes from both families. Brains but no money got the best of that deal.

Visited brother with B blood type, he remembers our mother told him we had an ancestor who was a ship captain who with brother travelled wildly going get test done see if any asian DNA present.

In process of combining my data from heritage with sisters should take a few days two of her sons have B blood type, so my brother doing a test should clarify where this Asian blood type came from.

My mother got everyone in my family dna tests awhile back. My results are not interesting. 98.6% Ashkenazi Jewish the rest was Eastern European

I can trace our family genealogy all the way back to Ireland circa 1793.

However the family name even in Ireland is neither Celtic, Iberian or English. A distinct language, but it could still reflect as many as half a dozen nationalities including any number of ethnicities. And I know our bloodline includes Native Americans as well.

Still, it would be amusing to see what results my DNA could yield.

Last edited:
I like puzzles my DNA gave me some interesting puzzles great hobby solving these puzzles stuff starts to make sense.

Get to see my grand daughter this sunday did she get my Zeeman genes and my Verhulst genes brother and sister
both curious as they also have grand children.

I'm starting to see a pattern in the Dna it is not nature vs nurture but rather family is fractal.. repeats every so many generations, occupations interests.

Found connection between my mothers family and my dads family via Pieter Zeeman's family so my ability to visualize may have come full circle.

finding a bit of endogamy in both our families her here in Canada north of Toronto. Me on mothers side back in home country small village. Even found dads family went full circle many generations ago marrying into my mothers family could be the junction of both families AB blood type or were it it separated into two branches. which merged again when my parents married.

New Threads

Top Bottom