• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Digital Art (Drawings and Paintings)

01.jpg
02.jpg

I've never tried to actually paint anything before, so I spent a few hours giving it a shot and had way too much fun. I hope to make darker things in the future; I've always wanted to draw demons, ghosts and creepy things!

Not digital but I can thank insomnia for giving me a few hours to work on these lol

Mahi Mahi fish, and Pintail duck. Two of my favorite wild animals

F5A61523-7EE4-4624-A916-881474635345.jpeg
5B92AAB3-5AB3-4419-A737-BAB82FDF6875.jpeg

Hope this isn’t too morbid and doesn’t offend anyone but in addition to being a very cool creature, Mahi tastes good as hell.

My niece is having a baby and asked me if I could do a Winnie the Pooh themed wall in the bedroom, mocked this up on the computer.... Not put the name in yet though

Hopefully I can translate it to the wall well enough.

52237798996_5cd6ae01e9.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom