• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Digital Art (Drawings and Paintings)

Something I made last weekend. It'll be an album cover when I make another Gorab Singz album (I'm focusing more on my Buskers material at the moment).
album_cover_4_-_final.png

As an added bonus, here's how the image in the TV screen was made.
I started with a picture of the most important meal of the day.
album_cover_1_-_eggs.jpg

I then made a copy of the file, opened it in a text editor, screwed around with some text, then re-saved it as an image file. This is known as databending. People have done something similar using Audacity, and I might try that someday as well.
album_cover_2_-_broken_eggs.jpg

After that, I did some more effects using Photoshop.
album_cover_3_-_scrambled_eggs.png

I've mentioned on here that my art is either the kind you really like, or you really... don't.
I sometimes worry that someone is going to laugh at me tho.
But I think I've been improving my technique a lot (I've had my tablet since Christmas 2020) and I've tried a few different styles. I've only been drawing digitally for a relatively short time.

I was going to sketch these on paper, but I didn't want to deal with the pencil mess since it's 4am, I've already showered, and I have to work at 8am.

The girl is supposed to look a bit like me, in case anyone is wondering lol.
I used some references for both of these drawings, including photos, and other art. The sugar skull dog is pretty similar to a lot of things you will see online (I was influenced by a lot of Dia De Los Muertos dog-related artwork and tattoos) but these are both original works and I tried not to directly copy anything.

So, here's "me" (although I think she's a lot prettier than I am lol, this is more of a projection of what I would prefer to look like, or what I think people would prefer me to look like, I guess :confused:)

And a sugar skull Dogo Argentino (she was a pain to color in, with all those details! I had to "cheat" and use the paint bucket tool on Photoshop to fill in the off-white fur in the background. The rest of the details are hand-drawn.)

I guess my theme today was "loud obnoxious colors that assault your senses." :sweatsmile:

Luca with pink jacket.jpg

Sugar Skull Dog.jpg

Here’s a few 2D pieces I did, completely different styles though. These were done on Procreate and it’s a great app if you haven’t used it before.

Attachments

• AB727034-A15C-4956-A39F-64B566F3C914.jpeg
    AB727034-A15C-4956-A39F-64B566F3C914.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 41075469-6EF5-4C45-A302-251138A41B58.jpeg
    41075469-6EF5-4C45-A302-251138A41B58.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 59
These are a few recent ones :)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 51
  • 5747.png
    5747.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
I've mentioned on here that my art is either the kind you really like, or you really... don't.
I sometimes worry that someone is going to laugh at me tho.
But I think I've been improving my technique a lot (I've had my tablet since Christmas 2020) and I've tried a few different styles. I've only been drawing digitally for a relatively short time.

I was going to sketch these on paper, but I didn't want to deal with the pencil mess since it's 4am, I've already showered, and I have to work at 8am.

The girl is supposed to look a bit like me, in case anyone is wondering lol.
I used some references for both of these drawings, including photos, and other art. The sugar skull dog is pretty similar to a lot of things you will see online (I was influenced by a lot of Dia De Los Muertos dog-related artwork and tattoos) but these are both original works and I tried not to directly copy anything.

So, here's "me" (although I think she's a lot prettier than I am lol, this is more of a projection of what I would prefer to look like, or what I think people would prefer me to look like, I guess :confused:)

And a sugar skull Dogo Argentino (she was a pain to color in, with all those details! I had to "cheat" and use the paint bucket tool on Photoshop to fill in the off-white fur in the background. The rest of the details are hand-drawn.)

I guess my theme today was "loud obnoxious colors that assault your senses." :sweatsmile:

View attachment 78934

View attachment 78933

Wow, I love the style! Excellent work :). What did you use on the hardware and software end?

Iv worked countless nights, drenched in sweat, exhausted yet stead fast against life's trials. On a high mountain top, alone, on a ancient i486 machine, I painted...

eyy, it be for 37 days, nay 10,000 days i painted. With nothing but rain water to drink and mushrooms to eat. As i painted, my mind began folding in on itself and as it went so did my body. On the exact second past the final day, i finished. When i finished, my painting revealed all that there is to know. From this holy image, I now understand all things. From this image, all that is wise and just flows. This image, is the entire universe.

Prepare yourself, this will blow your mind.

grand_master_peace.png

Many Moons ago, I used to enjoy a painting program called 'Twisted Brush'. I spent happy hours abstractedly doodling on it with my mouse. Here are a couple of those digitally manipulated 'abstracts':
TBabstract1.jpg

TBabstract2_02.jpg

This isn't a digital piece like the other pieces i've posted, but I thought I'd post it here to.

My son has become interested in DragonBall Z, so I decided to buy a skateboard deck and create a piece of art of his favourite character 'Freezer' for his bedroom. It isn't finished yet but here are some progession images.

20210606_162555.jpg

20210606_162552.jpg

20210610_145419.jpg

20210715_100600 (1).jpg

This isn't a digital piece like the other pieces i've posted, but I thought I'd post it here to.

My son has become interested in DragonBall Z, so I decided to buy a skateboard deck and create a piece of art of his favourite character 'Freezer' for his bedroom. It isn't finished yet but here are some progession images.

View attachment 80602

View attachment 80603

View attachment 80604

View attachment 80605

Wow, that's incredible! Looks like a professional board design already

Not digital, but I haven’t posted a whole lot of my sketches or paintings on here.

This is a commissioned painting of an Irish Setter.
Took me ALL DAY!!!

598F46B8-BEB2-47A1-BFED-43779E56DCE0.jpeg

I was talking to a friend from the forums about Boykin Spaniels today, so came up with a 1 hour sketch of one (with marker)
TW: hunting dog in action

AB7F69A3-125B-481B-B8D7-A68121E5D63A.jpeg

And this is the sketch that inspired the Irish Setter’s owner to commission the painting:
This one also took me a few hours!

198A9D25-E44A-431C-8C49-092053748639.jpeg

Not digital, but I haven’t posted a whole lot of my sketches or paintings on here.

This is a commissioned painting of an Irish Setter.
Took me ALL DAY!!!

View attachment 81721

I was talking to a friend from the forums about Boykin Spaniels today, so came up with a 1 hour sketch of one (with marker)
TW: hunting dog in action

View attachment 81722

And this is the sketch that inspired the Irish Setter’s owner to commission the painting:
This one also took me a few hours!

View attachment 81723

These are incredible! The first one is definitely my favorite.

New Threads

Top Bottom