• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Digital Animal Crossing: New Horizons to Unlock Early

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
My mistake! It's still releasing at the usual times... Nintendo just has incompetent Social Media people...

Digital Copies of Animal Crossing New Horizons unlocking early ahead of schedule

2 AM CET on the 19th for the Europeans

6 PM PST tomorrow for the West Coast of NA

8 PM tomorrow for the CST folks of NA/SA

9 PM EST tomorrow for the East Coast of NA

Nintendo of Europe on Twitter

Tom Nook on Twitter

Last edited:
Wow, there's a new one? On the Switch, instead of the bloody DS? Yeah, I just might grab that.

Since it's so frequently appeared on handhelds that I cant really use (badly designed things, unpleasant to grip and my arm flares up real fast, so I dumped the 3DS very quickly, and didnt use the normal DS before it all that much for the same reason) I havent touched the series in a very long time.

Alot of fond memories of the original Gamecube version. There was something special about that one. I also remember it had all these NES roms hidden in it, that you could find as rare items (looked like NES consoles) that would appear in the shop (expensive as heck). Not like, demos for them, but entire games. Everything from the original Zelda to Donkey Kong. That was a different era though. Even Nintendo isnt THAT generous anymore. No way they'd package in things like that as freebies when they could sell them seperately.

And then there was Mr. Resetti, whose name actually made sense then. Consoles dont have reset buttons anymore, do they? These days he's more like, Mr. Savescumii.

I've... been marking down the 20 days. I hope they deliver it to the right door *_*

I've only played since city folk, I've seen gameplay of the gamecube version and it has a very authentic animal crossing vibe and look to it. I hope they wont hold off on making the characters rude and sassy. But I have a feeling that the gamecube ver. will forever be the most "authentic".

I wasn't going to play videogames until it came out, because I'm going to be playing way too much of it, but upon saying my final goodbyes to my new leaf village- I ended up rigorously trying to fix up the town aesthetics I never finished. I feel like new leaf gives you hope that you can create a perfect town if you work hard enough, but really it can't be "perfect" because of villagers randomly moving in and out and destroying parts of town with their plots. That will be fixed in horizons, it will be very customizable. I wish I can just chill like I did in city folk but no, I'm going to go even crazier with aesthetics now. I personally have a tough time with switch controls so I might get one of those gamecube styled remotes.

New Threads

Top Bottom