• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Delete Account

Lukey

I have had a quick look at this and would like to delete the account. The site is full of ads and is annoying to use. Can a moderator help?

To my knowledge, no member's account is ever fully deleted or purged. When you simply opt not to return.

Though no one seems to eschew the use of a browser add-on/extension such as an ad blocker which is recommended. Ones like UBlock Origin work quite well, unless you are using a Chrome browser.

Recently Google has announced that they will be introducing programming into their browser to prevent ad blockers from effectively working. While there are third-party developers like "Brave" who use the Chrome engine for their browser, I'm not sure what steps they may take to retain the privacy element of their particular browser. Google seems totally out of control when it comes to violating everyone's most remote sense of privacy.

In the meantime I continue to use Firefox with all the appropriate ad-ons and extensions.

Last edited:
I have had a quick look at this and would like to delete the account. The site is full of ads and is annoying to use. Can a moderator help?

@Lukey

If you read through the thread in the link, you
will see several suggestions.

New Threads

Top Bottom