• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

De-google your Android phone...

I have ended up hating goggle, because they need all my stats and it feels intrusive and downright big brother to me.

I used to use google mail, gmail, but I was sceptical. Then I read something interesting, it said that in the long list of google rules and terms it says that google owns your email after a few months. It said something about google actually taking over the rights to your email that you haven't deleted after a few months, something like that. So they own all rights to it.

:fearscream: That's crazy. That's something a supervillain would do.

New Threads

Top Bottom