• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Current book(s) you're reading?

futurecast-711277.jpg

Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships by Dr Temple Grandin.
finally got to the list of Unwritten Rules and it's not even half way through the book. the rest of it is rambling on about each rule so i will read the "Points to Keep in Mind" for each rule and get finished with this book since i have had it for nearly 3 months now.

I put American Normal by Lawrence Osborne on the back burner because i don't like the writing style. I picked up Asperger's and Self-Esteem: Insight and Hope through Famous Role Models by Norm Ledgin. I am 35% of the way through it already.

I'm currently reading:

Seekers: Fire in the Sky and Seekers:Spirits in the Stars by Erin Hunter. Also Watership Down by Richard Adams.

I often juggle two or three at once. Right now, "Whose Justice? Which Rationality?" by Alasdair MacIntyre; "Musicophilia" by Oliver Sacks; "The Christian Philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas" by Etienne Gilson.

I am rereading the Mortal Instuments series as they are coming out with a movie in August of this coming year wheee.

I've just finished rereading The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night Time by Mark Haddon, one of my all time favourites, for about the 20th time, and now I'm on Blind Eye by Stuart MacBride, I'm big on crime fiction :)

I am re-reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making...I saw at work that Valente had written a sequel, and so I pounced on it - hooray for employee discounts!

"Circumnavigated" is the book from which my name (wyverary) comes. Needless to say, it has become one of my favorites.

I am reading From the Library of C.S. Lewis Selections from Writers Who Influenced His Spiritual Journey Compiled by James Stuart Bell. It is exquisit! It contains ancient and modern writers and everything in between; a book full of the promise of more books I will love. Someone tell me they have read some George MacDonald and loved it?!

New Threads

Top Bottom