• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Crappy? Or just overlooked?

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Just been reviewing some of my photo folders from earlier in the year, doing a few edits on photos I haven't edited yet... Some have good/interesting moments perhaps, but messy backgrounds, why I might have bypassed them before... Here goes nothing :cool:

Older Photos 01.jpg

Older Photos 02.jpg

Older Photos 01.jpg
Older Photos 02.jpg
Older Photos 03.jpg

Older Photos 04.jpg

Older Photos 05.jpg

Last edited:
I like the one with the bright pink bench. I think the colors are amazing.

The special effects one is really cool, and the dog is adorable, I think the dog is an Epagnuel Breton (Brittany) or a crossbreed of such.
A favorite breed of mine :) People think they're a "spaniel" (hence the name) but they're actually a pointing dog.
(not my photo lol)

360_F_11577336_fG46P18PXCAZE3zfGcashY23tIULwnNS.jpg

I like the one with the bright pink bench. I think the colors are amazing.

The special effects one is really cool, and the dog is adorable, I think the dog is an Epagnuel Breton (Brittany) or a crossbreed of such.
A favorite breed of mine :) People think they're a "spaniel" (hence the name) but they're actually a pointing dog.
(not my photo lol)
I just went into the store for something, saw that scene... And they were agreeable, not sure if the dog was... But anything indoors is rather interesting...

1667024352808.jpeg

I think this one is so interesting when you think about it through time. In many ways, it is very current, with the young woman in her tall boots and hoodie. Yet, the color scheme is reminiscent of the 1980s and the cigarette in her hand is reminiscent of that era, too.

It is also an anthropological depiction of a public space. Public spaces change immensely depending on where and when in the world one is. Now, there is clearly a jumble of commerce and construction, but even in this photo you can tell it wasn’t always this way down this promenade. The street itself is evocative of all the myriad activity that has and will occur there during the day.

So, I offer one small bit of evidence here… If you are into taking photos that people enjoy and can contemplate, then crappy probably does not apply here.

These are all good. You’re at a very exciting stage claiming your rights as an amateur photographer with much more to experience if you keep going. Your confidence will grow now you’ve got people willing to have their photos taken.

These are all good. You’re at a very exciting stage claiming your rights as an amateur photographer with much more to experience if you keep going. Your confidence will grow now you’ve got people willing to have their photos taken.
This is nothing new, I've been photographing people for years

I think I might be the only Aspie street photographer :p

I think I might be the only Aspie street photographer
Photographing people means I have to look at their faces. I don't like looking at peoples' faces for some reason. Trees are easier because they don't stare back at me.

You have a wonderful, spontaneous style of photography. I don't think the backgrounds matter so much as capturing the moment as accurately as possible for what you're doing.

New Threads

Top Bottom