• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cool

thejuice

Do you think the opposite of cool is having an edgy personality? Not in the humorous sense, more in the uptight, anxious sense.

I think it is as different as what being a cool person means to different people, the opposite might be non-exciting to some, over the edge open and hyper active to others...

Generally I think it's a good idea for there to be locally elected Councils of Coolness that decide what is cool and what is not.

;)

You can be cool or extremely uptight. Or constipated . Opposite to me is very uptight.

Opposite of cool to me would mean abrasive. And each could define that differently too. To me an abrasive person is either annoying, mean, rude or crude, obsessed about themselves or their own problems, importance, wants or needs, without care, consideration or compassion usually for others, often coming across as vain, arrogant, negative, critical, cold and/or closed minded.

The opposite of cool is not cool?

Joking aside, it's tough one. One of those words without a precise meaning in some contexts. I think cool is more like popular, fashionable, and good/nice. So unpopular, old, ugly, mean...

I laughed tbh :D

We could resurrect Brando to test everyone and see if they pass muster. Or ask Keanu Reeves.

Im getting roasted :D

To me I just noticed someone in the cafe who seems cool with a gorgeous girlfriend who walked around slowly, relaxed. He had loose baggy clothing, an impassive demeanor, a kind of disinterested air of coolness.

To me someone like that is not that interesting, but it seems to be popular with NTs.

I dont think im cool, for the anti cool people. Im far too frazzled for that!

New Threads

Top Bottom