• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cool Drawings I Did Yesterday

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
My drawings usually confuse and amaze everyone who sees them, so that's pretty great ^^
Screenshot (370).png
Screenshot (373).png
Screenshot (374).png

I love seeing your notes! Cool drawings, thanks for sharing.

“Confusing and amazing” sounds like good art critiques to me! I would say intriguing and awesome.

I love seeing your notes! Cool drawings, thanks for sharing.

“Confusing and amazing” sounds like good art critiques to me! I would say intriguing and awesome.
I agree, that's usually people's reactions to my creations, some are so weird even I find them weird and hard to explain. Thanks for your comment <3

These are neat! The streetview with pencil 8 is my favourite!
Aww tysm! I like it too :).. For these, I did two things I've been wanting to: 1. Organised pencils and found sharpest ones. 2. Hung out with my Mum while drawing and spent more time with my family members, despite me enjoying solitude ^^

OMGGGGG this is so so cool georgia :^0!! seriously ur style is great! love how flowy you draw and all ur subject matter is rlly fun! especially adore that lady in a tank top with a heart on it & those feet in flowers teehee really cute stuff <3

OMGGGGG this is so so cool georgia :^0!! seriously ur style is great! love how flowy you draw and all ur subject matter is rlly fun! especially adore that lady in a tank top with a heart on it & those feet in flowers teehee really cute stuff <3
Flowy definitely describes my style, it's the perfect word I'm looking for. Thank you :) I'm glad you can appreciate true art even the feet that are based on my Mum's feet BAHAHA. I tend to draw from a mixture of things I've seen, people I like and my imagination. In short, it's kinda perfect.... The only thing is, I wish I could involve others in it as well. I don't know many people that think the way I do. It's just originality ^v^

Flowy definitely describes my style, it's the perfect word I'm looking for. Thank you :) I'm glad you can appreciate true art even the feet that are based on my Mum's feet BAHAHA. I tend to draw from a mixture of things I've seen, people I like and my imagination. In short, it's kinda perfect.... The only thing is, I wish I could involve others in it as well. I don't know many people that think the way I do. It's just originality ^v^
AW HELL YEAH heheheh thats cool !!!! and yess for sure :^0 thats the best thing about drawing, everyone is so unique!

New Threads

Top Bottom