• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cooking

FromEquestria2LA

Hey, all. One of the great things about the past 10 years, is that I've taken a liking towards cooking. I was amazed as to how skillful I've been doing it, and for me, it's not just a nice way to feed yourself, it's also an art, and for me, being the anime fan that I am, a nice way to channel my inner Soma Yukihira (bonus points if you know who he is). :D

That's great. What kind of things do you cook? My best dish is salad. But it's quite a complex salad. I like to just assemble it. From a wide range of ingredients. No actual cooking unless I have fish fingers with it. But usually it's cold cuts. I'm guessing you cook more complex stuff than fish fingers out of a packet? Though they can be tricky. Easy to over cook.

Hey, all. One of the great things about the past 10 years, is that I've taken a liking towards cooking. I was amazed as to how skillful I've been doing it, and for me, it's not just a nice way to feed yourself, it's also an art, and for me, being the anime fan that I am, a nice way to channel my inner Soma Yukihira (bonus points if you know who he is). :D

Strangely, if I have a recipe to follow, I can do okay with cooking without burning the house down. It’s only when I get spontaneous and divert off script that it becomes a disaster. I’m really glad that you have a skill that you love doing.

DOUBLE COOKED CHINESE PORK STIR FRY

CHEESY MAC WITH DICED STEAK AND ROCKET LEAF SALAD

CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CAKES

Here are three videos of me cooking for my autistic YouTube channel "Aspie With Attitude".

I love food and cooking, and i love dramas about cooking. I am not a good cook however.

A friend who is a hunter gave me several pounds of ground wild boar and ground venison. I'm going to use a pound of each to make chili today with both pinto and black beans. I usually make chili with ground pork and ground beef so this is a slight deviation from the norm. It is raining, the temperature is dropping like a stone, and I'm going to spend time in the warm kitchen pursuing my favorite hobby - cooking.

New Threads

Top Bottom