• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Comorbids memes

In hospital,one time, the waiting room for colonoscopy is quite funny..

The deliberately straight faces when all the men are coming out to sit down gently.

Then it's your turn....
I can assure you. performing a colonoscopy can be quite hilarious as well. People under sedative occasionally say the funniest things and are often completely mortified at their flatulence, while everybody is monstrously flatulent during colonoscopies and nobody minds. Gastroenterologists are not one to be flummoxed by a little flatulence. Or feces. I remember bantering a lot about the weirdest things with my patients when I was a house officer at the gastroenterology ward.

I can assure you. performing a colonoscopy can be quite hilarious as well. People under sedative occasionally say the funniest things and are often completely mortified at their flatulence, while everybody is monstrously flatulent during colonoscopies and nobody minds. Gastroenterologists are not one to be flummoxed by a little flatulence. Or feces. I remember bantering a lot about the weirdest things with my patients when I was a house officer at the gastroenterology ward.
:)

Waking up from anaesthetic too, I'm sure.

it sounds like heaven ,I appreciate flatulence so much ,I wonder if it would be considered free colonic irrigation on the NHS , never had a Colonoscopy .Got to say it ,remember the terrifying account from my mother The NHS protocol at the time :she was given it without! anaesthetic and held down.

it sounds like heaven ,I appreciate flatulence so much ,I wonder if it would be considered free colonic irrigation on the NHS , never had a Colonoscopy .Got to say it ,remember the terrifying account from my mother The NHS protocol at the time :she was given it without! anaesthetic and held down.
That's terrible. We always gave sedative, and a little extra if the patient was still in pain. Except for one time for a gastroscopy when the patient himself said he'd rather go without. The old guy soldiered through without a peep.
Also, being a very flatulent person myself, I'm incredibly happy that boyfriend and me agreed on a total flatulence pact within a few days of starting dating. Romantic? No. But very practical if both people are extraordinarily gassy. Also, being a doctor and a big fan of gastroenterology, I am really not bothered by bodily functions at all.

it-was-all-fun-andegames-e-until-ocd-showed-up-12037525.png

New Threads

Top Bottom