• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clobazam anti-seizure med, anyone have any experience with it

Markmark

Took our son up to the hospital last night, after having about 6 small seizures through out the day, seen a doctor this morning and he gave us a prescription for clobazam in the USA is called ONFI. Thanks

As you know from before my son also suffers from seizures. I never had the opportunity to try the med you are referring to, but do know that the one that they gave my son is very powerful. Sometimes he can't even walk because of it. I hope the med your doc prescribed isn't so powerful and it helps him. I'm also sorry to hear that the seizures have continued. Best wishes and good luck.

just a thoughht here, but talk to your dr!

New Threads

Top Bottom