• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

citizen autistic;a documentary from our side, anyone seen it?

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
hi guys,has anyone seen citizen autistic?
do you have an opinion on it?

i am desperately still trying to watch it, as a long time autistic activist;it sounds amazing,and is just what im into reading/viewing but i cant find it anywhere, whether paying for it or not.
i went to look on amazon UK tonight and its 40 odd pound for a US copy which woudltn work on my xbox or laptop or 150 pound for a UK copy,i cant afford that,why is it so damn expensive?
why,are they charging so much when this documentary will best appeal to autistics who statistically are overwhelmingly unlikely to work and be able to afford this DVD?
bloody rip off no matter how good it is in my opinion.

heres a page about the documentary if you have never heard of it:
Citizen Autistic directed by William Davenport, Documentary Film Website
it goes into subjects like the judge rotenberg centre which many of us have campaigned against because of the electric shock treatment.

If you haven't seen this already, this might be of some help:
Watch Citizen Autistic Online | Vimeo On Demand

Apparently it's got a sequel coming out at some point as well: Citizen Autistic 2
thankyou! i would love to see it but i dont have a debit/credit card as i am under a corporate appointee who takes care of all my finances.

sorry im not being lazy but do you have amazon prime and know if it on it?
if it is,i can watch it at my dads as he has his credit card attached to it his prime account i think and he is away on a two week cruise with my mother. ;) of course; i would pay him back for it.

i would love to see CA2,i wonder if it will come out in indie cinemas?

New Threads

Top Bottom