• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Challenging times

wanderer03

I'm doing well driving but my trainer decided that he "didn't like me none" and kicked me off his truck. So now I get to wait for a new trainer. At least the onboard computer showed me as a safe driver so I don't lose my job. Ugh, I'm reminded why I generally dislike people.

I'm sorry, Wanderer! Good though, that you retain your job as your skills are so good.
How are you feeling? Did you enjoy the driving/trucking itself? I hope you get to transition someday to doing what you enjoy, without having to navigate the whole confusing personal-interaction-thing as much.

I'm sorry, Wanderer! Good though, that you retain your job as your skills are so good.
How are you feeling? Did you enjoy the driving/trucking itself? I hope you get to transition someday to doing what you enjoy, without having to navigate the whole confusing personal-interaction-thing as much.

Thank you, Warmheart. Yes, I love driving the truck. I'll get to solo status soon - It will take some time but I'll get there. I may have to go through 2 or 3 trainers but I will get through this. I liked it when my trainer fell asleep [emoji42]. The peace and simplicity of the scenery and the growl of the diesel was great.

Sorry people have to be such A**holes...hopefully you'll get a new trainer quickly, one who'll get you through the training process quickly and without personal issues...

Sorry people have to be such A**holes...hopefully you'll get a new trainer quickly, one who'll get you through the training process quickly and without personal issues...
I hope so too but if I have to go through two or three so be it. I will upgrade to solo status.

Sorry to hear that he kicked you off the truck. This doesn't meant that you will have to start over your 2 weeks of driving with a trainer does it?

I'm doing well driving but my trainer decided that he "didn't like me none" and kicked me off his truck. So now I get to wait for a new trainer. At least the onboard computer showed me as a safe driver so I don't lose my job. Ugh, I'm reminded why I generally dislike people.

Lots of people are cruel, and we have a hard time playing their game. Just learn as much as you can from each experience and don't give up. There's still good people out there, but they are a lot harder to find.

New Threads

Top Bottom