• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can't sleep

Mattymatt

Imperfectly Perfect
Decided to go over to my local watering hole across the street from my apartment because I can't sleep. I took an unintended nap. My local bar only gets a tiny crowd on a Tuesday night with mostly quiet folks. This is a nice judgement free place

Me neither. And then during the day I'm racking up detentions because I can barely sit up straight due to tiredness.

I can't sleep! I always wake up like this at this time and can't get back to sleep for 3-4 hrs. The longer I can't get back to sleep the more anxious I get. I HAVE to get back to sleep since I work tonight and I won't hit the hay again until at least 8:30 tomorrow morning.

Hmm. What was that Bible verse Sportster said is used for Insomniacs? Started with an "L" I think. Do I dare? :confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom