• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Break Into a House and Cause Chaos game!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Now go away!*
V.I.P Member
This is a fun game where you break into a house at night but instead of stealing, you do something random and inconvenient for the owners of the house to wake up to the next morning. Each player gets to do five things before they must leave and wait two turns before getting to go again.

Example:
Leave divorce papers on the table
Leave a note that says, “I’M NOT GONNA BE IGNORED!
Move all the furniture in the living room into a huge pile in one corner
Rip open a bag of feathers and just scatter them throughout the house
Draw faces on all the eggs

Now let’s begin!

Leave a note taped on the fridge that says, “STOP EATING MY UNBORN CHILDREN, YOU MONSTERS! Signed A VERY ANGRY MOTHER HEN!
Shave all the fur off the cat with an electric razor and hide said razor underneath the dog’s bed
Leave a giant ham inside the oven of a vegan house
Leave pieces of paper all through the house that say “Red Rum”
Replace all of the alcohol in the house with water

• Screenshot the computer desktop making it looks like it has icons, then delete all icons. Neamwhile swap the M amd N keytops om the keyboard and watch the fum begim. Inpossible to figure out at first glamce.
  • Set all clocks just a few minutes apart from each other
  • Dip toothbrushes in alum.
  • Tie two bedroom doorknobs together with a clothesline. Doors usually open inwards; this causes a diverting little tug-of-war.
  • Go in the garage & zip-tie a cheap harmonica/mouth-organ inside the grill of the family car--if a rear-wheel-drive vehicle, skip the harmonica & put larger zip ties around the universal joint of the driveshaft. The flapping noise at speed will be irritating & almost untraceable.

I am kind of obsessed with a game right now called: mine rescue and it has got me interested in mining lol.

A little miner guy, with flash light hat and all has to move rocks and blow up exposives to yep, remove hard rock that is stopping him from getting to the exit. Fascinating game.

Wait until the night before they're having an important party and hide dead rats in difficult to get to locations.

Put each individual fruit or vegetable in my mothers kitchen into it's own little cage with and pad lock it cosed. Tell mom the combination solution is the last six digits of pi. Muhahaha!

Hang all the pictures on the walls upside down.
Put all items in the bathroom and medicine cabinet in the shower floor.
Hang a rubber chicken on the shower head.
Using whatever music device they have to play MANDY continously.
Stick the poster I WANT TO BELIEVE on the front door as I leave.

Set up a Christmas tree complete with presents from Santa underneath it in the middle of July
Make very elaborate puppets out of literally every sock in the house and use random things for the clothes and accessories
Leave a bunch of positive pregnancy tests all throughout the house
Use any laptop in the house and use the owners’ Amazon account to buy 500 bulk packages of tuna with Next Day Delivery and use the cat as the intended recipient of the shipment
Eat all of the ice cream and put the container back into the freezer!

New Threads

Top Bottom