• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bounty on Jordan's head

benjimanbreeg

I can't deal with seeing Jordan/Kate Price anymore. She needs her kids taken away. She refused her current bf's proposal for marriage on celebrity get me outta here, and dumped him live on tv. Then a month or so later, he wins big brother and they're getting married :rolleyes: She exploits here blind son, who's mentally challenged, to get more publicity. Dresses her 2 year old daughter up in make up, and posts the picture on twatter. She's had like 5 autobiography's and she's what, 30? Who the hell buys into her crap, and watches what "she does next"? They're dead on the inside.

Celebrities will do anything. Quite literally. I don't like it either, so I just don't waste my sight reading the crap. :)

I stopped watching TV lol. Anything I care about seeing i'll stream online. :D

Lol... around a year ago my class has to state their role model... and half the females in the class(most in my set are females) said Katie Price. I think. Or this other person who's name begins with a C.
I forget.
But yeah.
I don't see why people care.
I find relationships interesting, but it feels like I'm condoning harassment by reading about it. It's also not very interesting after reading the 20th or so article.
I don't really have that big of a problem with her. If she wants to do that that's her decision.
EMZ=]

I just want her kids taken away, and her banned from tv's, newspapers and magazines. Its just the people in society that follow her. They need fumigating. Makes me angry how people can be so stupid and shallow. Her followers are mostly silly little whores who's dream is to become a "model". I think its pretty easy to get like her. Just have a boob job, and get them out all the time, then just make your life a drama serries, and watch the millions come in, thanks to the zombie public.

I don't care if people want to be models. That's up to them.
It's really annoying when you be critical of people's lives which, despite what you think, you know nothing about.
You don't, and I don't, have a clue what he life's like.
And who's to say being a model is a good or bad career choice?
Argh.
You just piss me off, tbh.
You can't go 5 minutes without being critical of people's lives.
EMZ.

I don't care if people want to be models. That's up to them.
It's really annoying when you be critical of people's lives which, despite what you think, you know nothing about.
You don't, and I don't, have a clue what he life's like.
And who's to say being a model is a good or bad career choice?
Argh.
You just piss me off, tbh.
You can't go 5 minutes without being critical of people's lives.
EMZ.

Are you pretending to be stupid? Everyone knows a lot about her life, cause its broadcast everywhere, everyday.
So you're getting offended by me talking about stuff that doesn't apply to you, and so is your parrot. Personally I think there should be a seperate forum for under 16's on here.

Models?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGc3wrf5b6E

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3185/kate28ln.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.feltupbyjen.com/2005/09/models-do-drugs-whaaaaaaa.html&h=452&w=340&sz=117&tbnid=jx0THAph1aBCwM:&tbnh=259&tbnw=195&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmodels%2Band%2Bdrugs&hl=en-GB&usg=__ubMUz2fY6rraoUda-i2hMIufXzA=&ei=onV-S4_COaT60wTJidCPDw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&ved=0CAYQ9QEwAA

Oh yeah, I forgot... tabloids are a reliable source...
And that's just gross stereotyping(not like it matters anyway, at least they have a job rather than complain about how cruel the world is).
EMZ.

Oh yeah, I forgot... tabloids are a reliable source...
And that's just gross stereotyping(not like it matters anyway, at least they have a job rather than complain about how cruel the world is).
EMZ.

<_<

You can look up the picture of her 2 year old daughter in make up.
No, I actually work. And am much more use to society than vermin like her.
Benz.

I'm not trying to imply you don't work, but I just don't see what people's problem is with her.
People who spend all day stacking shelves, or printing labels, or w.e, ***** about how terrible she is for being a model.
Why though? Her job is just as unproductive.
Maybe it's unfair that for the lack of work she does(or at least, we think she does) she gets payed so much. But is that her fault? No. Getting pissy at her is just being envious tbh.
I'm not a parent, so I'm not going to be critical of her parenting skillz, but I personally don't see what's wrong with kids wearing make-up.
EMZ.

I'm not trying to imply you don't work, but I just don't see what people's problem is with her.
People who spend all day stacking shelves, or printing labels, or w.e, ***** about how terrible she is for being a model.
Why though? Her job is just as unproductive.
Maybe it's unfair that for the lack of work she does(or at least, we think she does) she gets payed so much. But is that her fault? No. Getting pissy at her is just being envious tbh.
I'm not a parent, so I'm not going to be critical of her parenting skillz, but I personally don't see what's wrong with kids wearing make-up.
EMZ.

Lol. I hate her, I don't want her on my tv, in my newspaper. There's more important things. Its only retards keeping her going, if no-one watched her program or bought hello mag just to read her, then she'd be gone.
I don't do a crappy job like that, nor would I anymore. She doesn't work, she just looks for drama. And no, i'm not envious of her, I have moral's i'd rather live in a box, than be part of a life like that.
Well jeesh, don't have kids then. Kids should be kids, its pretty sick when they're putting make up on under like 12-13. I'm pretty sure she won mother of the year before. Exploiting your kids and manipulating them, for fame and money isn't really being a great parent.

TBH, I just assumed the kid didn't have a problem with it...
Obviously if the kid did then that's, imo, unethical.
EMZ.

Yeah, girls aged 2 should be able to do what they want. If they wanna be a model or prostitute, who am I to question it. Yeah.

Lol Mike, why a flight anywhere in the world? You can get that for about £700. :lol:

It doesn't make you a model.
I used to put on make-up when I was 5 and stuff for the lulz.
EMZ.

New Threads

Top Bottom