• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bon jovi!

leehart

V.I.P Member
Any fans of Bon jovi here? i loved them when i was in my early 20s but lost touch a bit. Now that im learning to allow myself to do the things i enjoy and give me energy, im listening to them once more and really loving being back in touch with that part of my life. Anyone else a fan of them? I’m finding even the newer stuff good - especially the album burning bridges, a few brilliant tracks on that.

last post I promise. I remember a South Park episode called “Cow Days” from Season 2 where the boys attend a carnival with the goal of winning Terrance and Phillip dolls. Upon winning one of the games, (a throw the ball into a cup game) the boys are presented with two options, a Barbie Pocket Mirror and a Bon Jovi Toothpick.

last post I promise. I remember a South Park episode called “Cow Days” from Season 2 where the boys attend a carnival with the goal of winning Terrance and Phillip dolls. Upon winning one of the games, (a throw the ball into a cup game) the boys are presented with two options, a Barbie Pocket Mirror and a Bon Jovi Toothpick.
Kyle declares that this shtick is a scam as they have to win this rigged carnival game seven more times to get the prize they want. There’s a plot twist at the end of the episode but I’m not telling it to you.

Yeah, I like Bon Jovi - my Mum introduced me to his music when I was a little kid ("Livin' on a Prayer" been the first Bon Jovi song that I heard).

One of the best albums ever!

1699144337773.jpeg

Oh, yeah.
Like them all, but this is the one I always have to sing along with when it comes on the radio in the van...

It has the raw emotion I like and a good scream.
Got to have a good scream to be good rock.

Honestly, I could fill my comments with Bon Jovi songs I like...so here I go. :D

Bed of Roses

Have a Nice Day

Last Man Standing

Wanted Dead Or Alive

Livin' On A Prayer

Got to see Bon Jovi live in a front and center stage seat in the early 90s :cool:

Anyone who refers to a motorcycle as a "steel horse" needs to be given a wide berth in my opinion :)

(I did see them live in the 1990s but I'll blame that on my significant other at the time who was a big fan)

i don’t mean to be sour, but I don’t really like this bon jovi song because it’s overplayed a lot at the grocery store I work at. Equivalent to “You’re Beautiful“ by James Blunt in my opinion.

Great! Love to see all these videos! Check out ‘welcome to wherever you are’ there’s a lot in that I find meaningful as an autistic person.

My favourite song is this one -
Dry county -

sorry don’t know how to embed!

New Threads

Top Bottom