• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bizarre real-life Tragedies

My abuser used to love screaming at me how “God was punishing” her for taking care of me and constantly blamed me for everything wrong in her life. I cut her off and out of my life after she attacked me over money and I didn’t see her again after 2014 when my dad finally had enough of her drama and cut her off too until two months ago when her mom died and my dad and I went to the funeral. The woman looked awful both physically and mentally and I felt so vindicated because she was still miserable and looking like God was still punishing her only now she couldn’t blame me for it. This woman got what she deserved since she would hit me over the most minute things ever such as burning microwave popcorn for five seconds to the computer at the end of the 800 number on the back of the food stamps card telling me the wrong amount. She stole my money to buy herself bottles of wine and she even did this right in front of me. She took away things that were mine if she didn’t want me to have them and sometimes even threw them away and I couldn’t get them back and I lost a really nice watch because of her. She used me to clean her entire house and screamed at me if I missed a spot and made me do it all over from the start. So yeah she deserves to be miserable and suffer in her own loneliness as almost none of her siblings want to have anything to do with her and the one brother that would she refuses to talk to because he wrote her a letter saying how he saw the signs of alcoholism in her and wanted her get help for it because he didn’t want to lose her due to all the drinking and she didn’t like hearing that.

New Threads

Top Bottom