• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bipolar conferences inquiry

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
Hi, does anyone know any good bipolar themed conferences that are more socially based and not all purely educational workshops only?
Preferably closer to Philadelphia, but anywhere in the US and even internationally could be considered as well.

Thank you.

I know there is/was Association for Autistic Community which was really good, (even though not specifically bipolar) but they were getting lower in numbers by 2019. The pandemic may've prevented them from wanting to re-consider afterward.

2022 DBSA Summit is a good one online as it has a good variety of typical workshops but then evening optional social activities too.

Association for Autistic Community is not defunct I found out, but they don't plan until 2025 at the earliest.

New Threads

Top Bottom