• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic Best suicide method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best, my friend, is none at all! What needs to die is hopelessness and despair, so happiness and hope can flourish. I've been hopeless, helpless, and alone, it's not permanent, you can be a beacon of friendship and light wherever you are.

The best, my friend, is none at all! What needs to die is hopelessness and despair, so happiness and hope can flourish. I've been hopeless, helpless, and alone, it's not permanent, you can be a beacon of friendship and light wherever you are.

No you don't understand. I'm trying to die. And I will succeed.

There are better deaths. Jesus said:

"For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it." Luke 9:24
READ MORE...

I do indeed understand, friend. My biological mother tried to kill me as a baby, and FAILED! I've been on the brink of death. By God's grace and the toughness that my biological mother beat, burned, & starved into me, I lived and I'm happy & successful. There's always hope, always a new frontier to be crossed, & when I die, I'll die with honor thanking God for getting me through a messed up world so I can cross that final frontier boldly, with faith, honor and courage
I do not fear death. When my time comes, I'll be ready, and it truly will be a good day to die. That day isn't here yet, and I hop it's another sixty years away. I'll doy best to leave this world better than I found it. Live with honor, friend

Deathrow2016, you don't sound very stable or reasonable. If you want to convince people that suicide is an appropriate and logical next step, it might be better to gain a more balanced view, and attempt to understand their points better. To convince others that your argument is the winning one, I'd advise a less obsessive focus. That level of obsession can look close to simply "mentally ill-and curable", as opposed to the reasonable next step for a terminal condition. Your quality of life seems admittedly low, but before we consider euthanasia as an option at the aviary, there has to be no reasonable hope of recovery. With mental illness there is hope of recovery, and as such, euthanasia and suicide are not encouraged. If you can convince others that your death wish is reasonable and logical, not a symptom of the disease, then I think you may find people more helpful and supportive of the plan.

Reading all the posts by the intiial poster, it seems he's quite adamant in his plan, however, it's not something we, as a community or forum in general support.

I agree that deathrow2016 doesn't come across as very stable as such, yet I can see some reasoning to what he's saying yet it doesn't mean we should all support his idea.

I'm also not entirely sure this forum is the best to discuss suicide as a planned act as such as there are many other resources online about it and bringing it up on this forum solely because someone is on the spectrum and feels suicidal isn't really what we want to be part of. I'm going to close this thread now because this isn't going anywhere and leaving it open will leave open the door for trolls along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom