• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best music to wake up to.

I turn the TV on to a channel that just plays soothing ambient music commercial free around the clock
and shows beautiful landscapes and animals on the screen.
I usually turn it on about an hour before I know I'll be getting up for breakfast.
It starts the day calmly.

For me, it's usually anything by Aqours, usually their latest release, or the first song from their movie.
But to choose just one song to wake up to, the best above all, that puts me in the mood for a great day, then it has to be Susume Tomorrow (Foward to tomorrow) by μ's.
Its so optimistic and excited about the endless possibilities and potential of the future into which we dance and run with joy and determination and excitement right now. Hehe :D

Doesn't even need subtitles..

two artist come to mind Debussy and Erik Satie.

Revier is my pick for a Debussy morning song

if you got 15 minutes, Satie's Gymniopedies is great morning music. It is split up in numbers from 1 to 3, each expressing its own emotion.

Here is No.1 to give you a taste

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom