• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best music to wake up to.

My only problem was that I'd lay there sleeping and thinking, "Cool music."

I don't typically listen to music first thing, but something heavy that would hype me up rather than depress me. First song that comes to mind and one that usually makes me more cheerful is this one.

I'm afraid in my own case, that's up to my brain as to what tune may or may not be playing in my head when I wake up. Which more often than not tends to be something I heard the day before. In this case....

What I get for binge-watching the very last season of "Dexter" last night. :eek:

Last edited:
I was just thinking of that song yesterday!
My youngest daughter had an old Toyota (scooby) van that she loved and named it Tuesday. After it died, every time she'd hear that song, she'd cry.

Can't we wake up to whatever music we want? I feel like this being asked as a hypothetical. :eek:

For me it's whatever song was playing in the dream I just had.

Though sometimes I listen to the radio at night. One time I woke up to "Good Morning Beautiful" with my cat in my face. Sorry that's not what I had in mind.

This is my alarm. I love wrestling (it's a wrestlers entrance music) and this song in particular. It's also very effective at waking me up.

New Threads

Top Bottom