• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been Away

Firnafth

Mammalogist
V.I.P Member
Hey everyone, I know I used to be relatively active here and have been absent lately. I feel guilty about this. I got really obsessed with StarCraft 2 and joined a gaming clan and soon thereafter took a somewhat time-consuming leadership position there. It appears I only have so much energy for reading/posting on forums and so I stopped being active elsewhere. Just in case you were curious.

I'll keep visiting here but my activity will be so much lower because of all of the stuff I am doing with my clan.

As above, welcome back. Feel free to post as much or as little as you want.

There is no harm in how much or how little you post here because you still will be a member of the forums, so yea welcome back. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom