• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Beef survey!

Do you like beef?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • It’s OK.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I’m vegetarian/vegan

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Hamburger

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Steak

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Roast

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Tacos

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Rap beef drama

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
I only like it if it is minced... something about the texture.. I can eat it, but not really appreciate it.

We have got marrowbone beef pie for Xmas Dinner. From M&S. Yum! We had it last year too. Can't have much still on small meals and careful eating, but looking forward to it!

I like it sliced, I like it diced. Big lumps slow roasted, wafer thin strips stir fried. Minced for pies and sausage rolls. Salted and pickled and boiled for sandwich meat.

I love a nice thick porterhouse with mushrooms in red wine and cream sauce.

I'm a country boy though, there'd better be no blood coming out of that meat when you serve it. People that like that are just cases of botulism waiting to happen.

I am vegan.
Which is great but I do not mind a bit of roast beef but I do not know if I will go back to eating meat because I could not cook it well.
But I have found proteins and iron hard as a vegan but I do love animals so it can be hard.
I have loved farm animals more since going vegan.
I definitely would want to stay dairy free, lactose free and gluten free.
I have often thought I could go back to eating some tinned fish or fish but I'm not sure.
It is challenging at first I was disgusted by meat but I was not put off by the ham they had on Christmas so at least I can be around it but I am not sure whether I could eat it again.

My preferences are Bison > Venison > Beef. But on New Year' Eve we make a rack of lamb with creamed spinach and a wilted cucumber salad. This year I may toss in kraut and mushroom pierogies.

I voted that it's okay. But idealogically, I'm a vegan. In practice, I'm a carnivore. It's called hypocrisy.

But seriously, I was vegan for a year, then I heard chicken call my name. And I was flattered that it knew my name so I went with it.

Beef hot dogs! I'd forgotten how much better they taste compared to the chicken/pork combo that has taken over the market due to cost.
Ground or minced beef is my preference. With my oversize bent lower jaw, chewing steak has been an issue through the years.
But it does taste great though.
My dogs wholeheartedly agree. My current horses, not so much (but my first horse would eat hamburgers if offered...)

Beef, yes. Just about any way you cook it.
A good filet mignon occasionally is the only steak I really like though.

I never felt healthier than when I did The Lion Diet last February. One month of nothing but beef, salt, and water. I lost weight, had stable blood sugar, and lots of energy for exercise.

Chili made with two kinds of beef - ground beef and bite-sized pieces. Chili is also good with both beef and pork, or beef and venison.

New Threads

Top Bottom