• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Avatar the Last Air Bender has helped my heart

PinkPenguin29

When the show originally aired I only occasionally got an episode here and there, and never got the show in its entirety. Now that it is on Netflix I am very excited to finally to get it in full instead of pieces here and there.

Watching it in midst of my great worries over the health of my father, my dog's cancer, stress over money because of dental problems and loosing hours because of corona, ect...ect...

This show has brought me and my husband some peace.

Is anyone else enjoying the show as much as I am?

It is one of the best animated series to me. The character development, the world building, the storytelling. It was too beautiful for words.

It is one of the best animated series to me. The character development, the world building, the storytelling. It was too beautiful for words.

I agree. Especially for a series made by Nickelodeon. I thought it was a little too mature for the audience that the Nickelodeon channel commanded.

I've been curious about it. My oldest son (now in his 20s) watched it when it was originally on and I caught a few scenes here and there.

Now my youngest son (age 10) has watched the entire show and told me all his favorite parts.

He kept telling me, "You should watch it!", so last night I watched the first two episodes with him. I could tell what his favorite parts were because he would keep looking at me to see if I liked that part. Looks like we'll be watching the whole thing together. I'm looking forward to it.

New Threads

Top Bottom