• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Automatic vegetable sprayer's in supermarkets

ASD_Geek

V.I.P Member
I have a question for everyone. Whenever I am in the supermarket in the vegetable section, I love it when the automatic water sprayers turn on so I can stick my hand in the water. To me it is just so cool to be able to see and feel the mist.

I was just wondering if anyone else does the same thing or something similar.

My favorite systems are the ones that "thunder" right before spraying...makes me feel like I'm playing in a rain forest.

I don't like to get my hands wet because my lotion will come off (unless I have more with me, and I rarely do) and then my hand will feel dried out, but I like watching it.

The FIRST time I heard it, yeah, scared the crap out of me...once I figured out where the sound was coming from I was able to play with it.

New Threads

Top Bottom