• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

autism

mikie1011

my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food , i was bullied lots as a kid they always pushed me and called me names i like animals i love horses, i love my bedroom its my safe place , i have star wars stuff, im not good at lots of things i cant cook, i cant handle stressful things stress causes me too hide i guess it may a sensory issue but i have no clue i wanna just be more normal i feel like im always bothering people because i love too talk and im always hyper i mean i smile all the time i know people like me because im a likable person im a very kind and caring person i have a big heart i dont let my disability stop me you can tell me about your autism or issues if you want just message me if you ever want too talk im here if you need a friend im not going too give up life is a puzzle im going keep going i still have a long way too go live life dont give up and be proud of who you are im going do great in life i found out that autism doesnt change you it makes you better in life so anyone who autism or any unique needs dont give up

New Threads

Top Bottom