• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aurora Colors

mw2530

Have any of you heard of the Aurora Colors and the idea that all of us have an energy field around us and have a distinct color band around our bodies? A few years ago my psychologists suggested I take the quiz to determine my aura so that I would potentially see my problems and history in a different light, rather just blaming all my problems on my ASD. Here is a link to the website where you can complete the test for free and get your results: https://www.auracolors.com/aura-colors/aura-colors-questionnaire/ I was curious as to whether those with ASD tend to similar results as to their aurora. I took the test twice two weeks apart. The first time I came back as a logical tan with a blue band and the second time it said I was a green with logical tan as a secondary color. I would assume logical tan is a common one since one of the traits is enjoying routines. Although, based on reading other posts on this site there are certainly a wide variety of personalties, situations, and experiences so it wouldn't surprise me if those with ASD spanned the full rainbow of colors. If you are curious to learn more, there is a book called Life Colors by Pamala Oslie. Both results I received seemed to describe me fairly accurately.

I went through the longer than I expected quiz but at the end,
where it asked for my name and email, I declined to enter those.

Most of the questions had a promotional stance at the end.
Like the quiz was pushing in the direction of selling a book.

New Threads

Top Bottom