• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie Quiz results- 11 years apart

Angular Chap

V.I.P Member
So I found the old hard drive with the results of the Aspie Quiz I took 11 years ago when I first started casually looking to what was "wrong" with me. Here are the results compared with the results of the one I just took, for anyone interested, plus some random other info:

aspie-quiz1.png

Your Aspie score: 157 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 51 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

aspie-quiz2.png

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 140 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)

The quiz was different back then. It had 14 pages and 145 questions. Version 2 final. 26th November 2011 on the page footers.

aspie_quiz1_date.png
aspie_quiz2_date.png

Looking at the precise creation dates on the downloaded PDF files, looks like I took the tests 11 years, 11 days, 22 hours, 29 minutes, 7 seconds apart, if my maths checks out (only joking, I used a date calculation website!) I was here in the same location, in the same room...in the same house....ON THE SAME KEYBOARD! Still got the same 4:3 15 inch monitor right here on the shelf above me. Should have plugged it into the same PC and installed Windows 7 just for extra nostalgia. Looks like my social engineering ahem, "masking" skills have improved since then, as well as my tech skills. Anyway, that's enough nostalgic musings. Thanks for reading.

New Threads

Top Bottom