• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie creatives - hands up!

I need to find someone like you, and a lawyer to start my vision quest, starts with my patent idea to create time, and money to get me started

I need to find someone like you, and a lawyer to start my vision quest, starts with my patent idea to create time, and money to get me started

Happy to point you in the right direction - I've worked with quite a few startups as well as started quite a few myself.

PM me.

im an artist. i write, draw paint, mold things with clay, make jewelery, sew, crochet. you name it i might of tried it

Boy, I wish I could have come up with that chaos line!

I mostly draw, usually in black & white (so either with a smelly marker or Indian ink), but inspiration is like a separate entity, I either have nothing I can picture for months on, or so much that I have a hard time figuring out where to begin.

My writing is also conflicted. I'm terrible at fiction because of some kind of block that's probably due to me fearing rejection, with the exception of a collection of cynical short stories I wrote in the hospital a few years ago. Most of my writing has been wasted being the voice of someone else, either in translation or in advertisement, but never my own, and it's more frustrating than I would have thought (and the fear of rejection is still there). Blogging is at a standstill because my brain insists on creating drafts the old-fashioned "journal" way first, with a pen & paper, and I can't hold a pen right now or write properly, thank you, brain fog.

I recently challenged myself to write the plot & draw the sketches of some kind of comic, and it's not going anywhere at the moment because I know none of the codes of the genre I'm going for (screw codes, right?).

Other than that, clothes design & sewing, because I can't stand what's sold in stores (yay hyperesthesia) and I do have a strong distaste for what's currently fashionable, or has been in the last 15 years ;)

Photoshopping (although I use gimp because free) and writing and editing.

These are the the things I usually spend my day with and currently my only 'planned' ways to make a bit of money.

Photoshopping (although I use gimp because free) and writing and editing.

These are the the things I usually spend my day with and currently my only 'planned' ways to make a bit of money.

I use gimp too.

Mostly because adobe don't support Linux, but partly because their Uis suck.

How do you make money from it?

I use gimp too.

Mostly because adobe don't support Linux, but partly because their Uis suck.

How do you make money from it?

Well "planned" because i haven't made any yet but for it I started an etsy shop and am hoping to make money from digital prints.

Well "planned" because i haven't made any yet but for it I started an etsy shop and am hoping to make money from digital prints.
Good luck with it.

I use inkscape too, but find that harder than gimp.

I think Illustrator is probably a bit better.

Creative Aspies!

I just had my first book published. "Field Notes of an Autistic Paramedic" is now in Kindle and Amazon in both e-book and paperback versions.

It's been getting good reviews so far.
51moXMaiL6L.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom