• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Asperger's and Misanthropy

An admirable job. Decent wages and inherent solitude. Very cool from my perspective. ;)
Thank you, I love it. I get some really nice runs to some absolutely beautiful places and get paid for doing it aswell. And the beauty of it is I'm all alone which makes it even better.

Thank you, I love it. I get some really nice runs to some absolutely beautiful places and get paid for doing it aswell. And the beauty of it is I'm all alone which makes it even better.

True. It's a great thing to have a form of "recovery time" that's actually part of your job. Critical thing for one on the spectrum.

Some of us must search in vain to find that sort of solitude. You get paid for it. :cool:

What do you expect for predators who for the most part view themselves as being at the top of their food chain ? ;)
Haha, what makes me laugh is watching people walking their dogs. They say that the human is the most intelligent species on the planet yet if that was the case then why are they walking behind their dogs on a field in the rain picking up its crap. If we were that clever then wouldn't we have dogs walking behind us picking up our crap

Haha, what makes me laugh is watching people walking their dogs. They say that the human is the most intelligent species on the planet yet if that was the case then why are they walking behind their dogs on a field in the rain picking up its crap. If we were that clever then wouldn't we have dogs walking behind us picking up our crap

John Locke versus Thomas Hobbes. You want to believe in the noble beliefs of Locke. But you KNOW of the true nature of man which Hobbes was very much aware of. - A classic argument, with a classic truth.

Art imitating life:

I really depends on the type of relationship you have with people around you. But in my case, certain experiences I’ve had in the past have made me an extremely cynical and somewhat misanthropic person.

I used to think I was but I'm not really. There are some really, genuinely good people out there but society as a whole is becoming so self-centred they have to join in just to survive. Personally I'm much more of an anticapitalist than a misanthrope.

New Threads

Top Bottom