• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Art school

catfish

Yesterday i had an interview with an art school that i have applied to. They seemed really nice and its a school you stay at. Its a bit off, and its across the country from where i live now, but its my dream. I have always been good at creating stuff and arts has given me the voice i dont have. I hope they will accept me (they only take 24 students) and that i will have a chance to grow artistically :)

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity, and would be quite an adventure to live in a whole new place. Good luck with your endeavor. Keep us posted on what’s happening, if you’d like.

I use art as my voice, too.

That's so exciting! I really hope you get to go!!

I got into a few art schools, and I did start out at as an art student in college, but it wasn't for me because I do better when given total creative freedom. Everyone is different though, and if art school works for you, that's great and I hope it's everything you've been hoping for :)

I do still use art, and creating video content, as my voice, though.

Very nice. I hope you get accepted, it sounds rather magical.

I always wanted to study fine art in Italy.

Ed

Very exciting! I attend student productions at the Interlochen Arts Academy which has students from around the world and enjoy seeing/hearing their considerable skill.

New Threads

Top Bottom