• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone know what these are?

Ye
Checks out. Looks like the same as the ones you posted.

The ‘tube’ is used in Bow to monitor air pollution in St Paul’s Way

image.jpg

Yeah they do look a like, where was your photo taken?

Yeah they do look a like, where was your photo taken?

I didn't take that photo, but there's more information in the article I linked to. I did a search for "air quality tube" and voila! Hopefully that article answers your question :)

Last edited:
They kinda look like those rain collector measurement things. It's hard to tell without a much closer look.

You already posted about this a while back, and if I recall correctly, nobody knew what they were.

I'm very curious to know too, it drives me mad not to know what something is.

New Threads

Top Bottom