• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone in South Wales?

poorlittlefish

In the three years since I moved to South Wales I've not made a single friend. My way of thinking is different to regular folk and they gravitate away from me every time. I dislike hypocrisy and people who won't stand up for what's right and I think my honesty unnerves them.

While I'm happy with my own company it would be so good to have someone to chat with now and then who "gets" me and doesn't need the reassurance of an entourage around them.

For that reason I'm asking if anyone else in my boat is in the South Wales area? I'm 43, if age matters.

Yeah closer than I would have thought lol. Valley aspies :)

New Threads

Top Bottom