• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone have Skype?

Explosition_Rooster

Well, like the subject says, anyone have Skype and are they up to talking to other people?
I know that it doesn't really seem like it would go hand-in-hand with Autism, but perhaps it might be another way for people with Autism to communicate with each other and just hang out and talk. And who knows, perhaps it might help in being sociable with other people.

I am on Skype if anyone wants to talk to me. My username is superwizard8272.

You can now send video messages on Skype, so that may be a good option for those who are interested in video chatting but a little intimidated by the idea of having live chats with someone (I was at first, but I got surprisingly comfortable with having video chats fairly quickly).

Last edited:
I agree that it could be helpful to meet people from these forums on Skype. Anyone who wants my Skype name can PM me.

New Threads

Top Bottom