• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else watching Skinwalker Ranch TV show?

I do... you're telling me. The last episode was interesting. I really do hope it's a portal though. Would make the most sense.

Are you a Curse of Oak Islander as well?

There's only a couple of sentences here and this show already sounds like an alien language to me.

There's only a couple of sentences here and this show already sounds like an alien language to me.
Yep, pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Look up Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. Fun stuff.

I do... you're telling me. The last episode was interesting. I really do hope it's a portal though. Would make the most sense.

Are you a Curse of Oak Islander as well?

Somewhat. I'm caught up. Word was they found the treasure. Didn't understand the meaning of that until the last episode.

Creepy how the temperature rose and fell on the thermals. I kept thinking it may be a ley line. Like in the legends.

Actually thought of you watching it Misery. See if any of the phenomenon there fit with what you experience.

Somewhat. I'm caught up. Word was they found the treasure. Didn't understand the meaning of that until the last episode.

Creepy how the temperature rose and fell on the thermals. I kept thinking it may be a ley line. Like in the legends.

Did they? News to me. I'm part of an Oak Island fan group and haven't heard anything new. Maybe need to go back and check again. That's actually my main show, and Skinwalker was more of a holdover until the next season but this season things are getting more interesting. The thermal change definitely was strange. I just wish they would carry cameras with them when they start spotting weird figures at night. Ley lines is a good theory though!

Last edited:
Did they? News to me. I'm part of an Oak Island fan group and haven't heard anything new. Maybe need to go back and check again. That's actually my main show, and Skinwalker was more of a holdover until the next season but this season things are getting more interesting. The thermal change definitely was strange. I just wish they would carry cameras with them when they start spotting weird figures at night. Ley lines is a good theory though!

Supposedly they had better luck with the thermals. Given it was night time I could understand that. Though so far they have been dealing with stuff in the unseen energy spectrum. Outside that one light that seems to appear and disappear.

Supposedly they had better luck with the thermals. Given it was night time I could understand that. Though so far they have been dealing with stuff in the unseen energy spectrum. Outside that one light that seems to appear and disappear.
With all their cameras they've set up, especially near the homesteads I'd hope they would at least catch something on video. I also thought it was interesting that the Rabbi's ritual could have such an effect after all they're just words. Makes me wonder about the power of prayer.

With all their cameras they've set up, especially near the homesteads I'd hope they would at least catch something on video. I also thought it was interesting that the Rabbi's ritual could have such an effect after all they're just words. Makes me wonder about the power of prayer.

I wonder if he matched the right frequency to open the portal.

I'm still wondering if they will eventually find an empirical explanation for this sudden appearance of a specific frequency. Let's see what happens. Either way, strange happenings going on in this place. :confused:

Almost reminds me of the problematic "Havana Syndrome". Possible applications of weapons technology that our scientists haven't caught up with yet, or don't want to discuss at this time. Though this particular issue doesn't appear to have anything to do with extraterrestrial or paranormal considerations. And some are now doubting that constitutes any sort of deliberate attack. Yet another mystery, though this one still seems malicious in nature. Maybe both are.

One thing for sure, this show seems to generate many more questions than answers.

Last edited:
The affects on people and animals bodies are scary and fascinating. Especially the elongated skull. That is unheard of to my knowledge and any book I've read.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they start digging next week. Sounds like they're about to open Pandora's box.

The affects on people and animals bodies are scary and fascinating. Especially the elongated skull. That is unheard of to my knowledge and any book I've read.

I think the term is called "calvarial inflammation". Swelling of the skull. But in this case I don't think any medical personnel found the reason for it occurring to this guy. Though I also think such a condition can be the result of exposure to forms of radiation. An issue well known on the premises.

It wouldn't surprise me if the producers of this show had all the persons on location sign hold-harmless agreements. There does seem to be some level of physical and mental risk just being there.

Anyone else think that "UFO" was just a bug on the lense?

Anyone else think that "UFO" was just a bug on the lense?

I'd have to see that sequence again. Just to see if whatever they were momentarily looking at reflected any light. I'd think an insect flying past the lens or a speck of dust would not have distinct metallic traits briefly reflecting sunlight. And whether or not the object in question was more towards the center of the lens or on its periphery.

Though such questions remind me of paranormal investigators who wishfully identified "orbs" based on insects or dust particles going in front of a camera lens.

I was watching an episode of Gogglebox ( an UK channel 4 show) and someone said Avocado is posh. I didn't think of it as being eaten mostly or by only posh people before.

I'd have to see that sequence again. Just to see if whatever they were momentarily looking at reflected any light. I'd think an insect flying past the lens or a speck of dust would not have distinct metallic traits briefly reflecting sunlight. And whether or not the object in question was more towards the center of the lens or on its periphery.

Though such questions remind me of paranormal investigators who wishfully identified "orbs" based on insects or dust particles going in front of a camera lens.

Maybe, maybe not. There are quite a few species of bugs with a metalic like carapace but also, the "metalic" effect could simply be ordinary reflection off a shiny surface and distorted by digital media. An optics knowledgeable person could give you a better explaination though.

Speaking of aliens. I drove through Roswell New Mexico yesterday. I was very disapointed that I only saw chihuahuas, no aliens.

New Threads

Top Bottom