• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else watching Skinwalker Ranch TV show?

I was watching an episode of Gogglebox ( an UK channel 4 show) and someone said Avocado is posh. I didn't think of it as being eaten mostly or by only posh people before.

Here is Mexico I buy avocados for about 90 u.k. pence per kilo. But my friend in Holland pays 5 -7 euros for one avocado. Posh, maybe not but fancier the further east you go.

New season starting off with a lot of new weird happenings. The whole not being able to capture data and more equipment failures is strange not to mention the fact that some of their readings from the air is recording data underground. It does make me wonder how much the government actually knows about the area and if they're trying to either find answers themselves or cover up.

Incidentally for the first time in decades they had a congressional hearing specifically about UFOs, no longer denying the existence and presenting evidence that they cannot explain. Interesting timing.

Last edited:
I'm probably only one keeping up with the show here but man this season is pretty explosive. The stuff they keep stirring up is pretty strange but exciting. Now that they've found rare earth metals deep inside the Mesa that appear manufactured. I joked with other fans of the show that I hope it's not like War of the Worlds where the space ships buried deep underground come out of ground and kill us all. I really do hope they capture more on video though.

My brother also watches the show with the same scrutiny as I do. Though it was he who came up with the phrase "extraterrestrial duck blind" to describe what the entire area might just be. :eek:

For a bunch of real middle-aged scientists, somehow I doubt they have cashed in their otherwise meaningful occupations only to kowtow to much of any "reality tv" production company.

Maybe they're all just as stumped the US Government was many years ago. Unless the government itself is behind this. Though it does seem there is an intelligence and perhaps technology in play that is beyond anything our government has ever been involved in.

Last edited:
The only way I'll believe something weird is going on is if I see it with my own eyes. Sneaky camerawork to make it look like something abnormal is common as is adding things in with CGI.

I've watched a number of programs mostly on weird things caught on camera. Many were blatantly fake.

The only way I'll believe something weird is going on is if I see it with my own eyes. Sneaky camerawork to make it look like something abnormal is common as is adding things in with CGI.

I've watched a number of programs mostly on weird things caught on camera. Many were blatantly fake.
I was also inclined to think this, but in the age of social media, I'd also consider it'd be really hard to 'fake' something on a network that's not really known for fake reality TV especially at this kind of grand scale where faking can easily be detected. And if it were fake, I'd also wonder if the governor of Utah would actually get involved in something like that too (as well as other military officials). Faking an individual civilian video is very different as what's been going on here, where you'd also have to fake all eye witness testimony from previous decades as well.

I am still very skeptical when it comes to each individual occurrence (bug on the lense lol?). Especially the timeline. And if the findings are so big, why hasn't there been much news on it. Still questions..

I am still very skeptical when it comes to each individual occurrence (bug on the lense lol?). Especially the timeline. And if the findings are so big, why hasn't there been much news on it. Still questions..

Point taken on a very fundamental premise, IMO. In any video production, a timeline can be completely altered in any editing room. That much is always possible. But even minor editing wouldn't explain what's going on "in the big picture" when it comes to Skinwalker Ranch.

I was also inclined to think this, but in the age of social media, I'd also consider it'd be really hard to 'fake' something on a network that's not really known for fake reality TV especially at this kind of grand scale where faking can easily be detected. And if it were fake, I'd also wonder if the governor of Utah would actually get involved in something like that too (as well as other military officials). Faking an individual civilian video is very different as what's been going on here, where you'd also have to fake all eye witness testimony from previous decades as well.

Fair points but one series presented something as fact that was utterly fake. It involved an underground pyramid that was meant to be alien built according to one person being interviewed. It was supposedly somewhere in Alaska and was claimed to have been detected by a nuclear test in China... the moment they made that claim I could smell bull poo. There is no way that an accurate underground reading could be taken just with ONE explosion that far away.

Fair points but one series presented something as fact that was utterly fake. It involved an underground pyramid that was meant to be alien built according to one person being interviewed. It was supposedly somewhere in Alaska and was claimed to have been detected by a nuclear test in China... the moment they made that claim I could smell bull poo. There is no way that an accurate underground reading could be taken just with ONE explosion that far away.
Must be why I've never heard of the show... :D.

Unless the government itself is behind this. Though it does seem there is an intelligence and perhaps technology in play that is beyond anything our government has ever been involved in.

That's always been in the back of my mind as well, possible government cover up? But with recent public admission that they are now looking more into ufo credibility.. I wonder like you say, if they're stumped as well. This and I recall when NASA appealed to the general public about a possible scenario of an astroid hitting Earth, for ideas on how to prevent this from happening which I thought strange. Seems like they might not have it all figured out as one might think...?

Seems like they might not have it all figured out as one might think...?

Could well be.

Especially if the other side is using a very different "playbook" that may potentially be defying any earthly conception of physics. Leaving even the best terrestrial scientists behind whatever "curve" this may involve. :oops:

Last edited:
I think latest congressional hearing was very telling, glad more people, especially in high positions, are speaking up about this. I do wonder if this is also somehow partially related to the stuff being discovered on this show and its spin-off. One of Utah's senators also made an appearance in a previous episode which I think brings some credibility.

This latest season has been the best one yet. My 5 year old is officially obsessed with the show. At this point I feel like it's just undeniable that there's something going on...

New Threads

Top Bottom