• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone collect toys/action figures/plushes?

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
I sometimes buy toys, action figures, and plushes of things I like when I have the money for them. I don’t have as much as I want due to my finances (as well as spending on other hobbies like books of all sorts and music CDs though I haven’t bought any new music since September) and I don’t have enough space to ideally store all the stuff I wish I could get but I have enough room for a handful more until I hopefully get my own place.

My latest purchases would be my Nanachi from Made in Abyss plush and the Yaveate and Mercurius from Gundam Wing Robot Damashiis. They weren’t cheap ($80+ for Nanachi and $200+ for the Yaveate and Mercurius) but they were worth the money to me. I wanted to support a local business for the first purchase and the second purchase was the cheapest I’ve seen from them for 6 years (They are also web exclusives from Japan so they were going to be costly for overseas collectors).

469C97D8-138C-49C5-924E-23E064DFEFD7.jpeg

4EDE83D9-1E25-423E-AE96-FF986C391C68.jpeg

5hhrAZY.jpg

I have lots and lots and lots of stuff like this. Some are huge and expensive, others are not. Way more things than are in this particular photo.

Most of them are currently in boxes after my room got revamped about a month or so ago. What a messy event that was.

View attachment 65655

I have lots and lots and lots of stuff like this. Some are huge and expensive, others are not. Way more things than are in this particular photo.

Most of them are currently in boxes after my room got revamped about a month or so ago. What a messy event that was.

I have more stuff, too, boxed away or just sitting around in my closet. Mostly more Robot Damashii but not just Gundam. I have four from Dunbine and one from L-Gaim, two of Yoshiyuki Tomino’s non-Gundam mecha anime shows.

I have a Figuart of Android 21 from DB FighterZ. She’s my favorite to use in that game and I think she should be made canon. And yes, that’s a doughnut in her hand.

D17F1B65-DB9F-42E0-B870-FBBC4472C177.jpeg

These two photos I took back in 2015. I still have them. I just wish a kitten didn’t chew on Eva-01’s swords. I hope I can get another even though Soul of Chogokin figures are not cheap, especially on the aftermarket.

2B0A62F7-199C-42E3-941A-B29E8A6BF0F8.jpeg

EA3CA8B6-1AEA-483A-821C-4253D22710BC.jpeg

I collect teddy bears mainly. However, I do have a yellow M&M plushie and two sponge bob figures.

I collect moose stuff. I also guess I collect small plastic figurines of characters - although I claim they're for the grandkids when they come over.

I collect moose stuff. I also guess I collect small plastic figurines of characters - although I claim they're for the grandkids when they come over.

My mother asked if I was going to give my Nanachi plush to my niece. *shudder* I don’t even want her to look at it. If she got a hold of it, she would ruin it in less than a minute.

My ex-partner sent me a Toon Zelda plushie for my birthday a year or so ago, which I like a lot. There are other plushies in that series that I want to try to get, and I want to collect the Zelda and Smash Bros. amiibos when I get a job.

My ex-partner sent me a Toon Zelda plushie for my birthday a year or so ago, which I like a lot. There are other plushies in that series that I want to try to get, and I want to collect the Zelda and Smash Bros. amiibos when I get a job.

I’ve seen a Link nendoroid at Barnes and Noble once.

I managed to finally get a Tallgeese II Robot Damashii that wasn’t in the neighborhood of $190 or more dollars! I’ve had a Tallgeese for many years and can now pose both of them together!
A97A4567-7CEB-4052-8FA3-24706410ED50.jpeg

Wow, you manchildren actually collect this crap!? What a bunch of losers!

Nah just kidding. I don't care.

A lot of dolls and toys that I collect are cat-related, but I do have plushies of penguins, Marge Simpson, Luigi, Pichu, and most recently, Piers from Pokemon Sword and Shield. I have most dolls in the garage right now, because I live in a small duplex building, and there's hardly any room for all of them.

Meet both versions of Studio Series Dropkick, a Decepticon who on screen was a triple changer yet Hasbro made 2 different figures of him. (that orange fist belongs to an Optimal Optimus and the kanji in the pics translates to Uchu O Hitotsu Ni which is the phrase Till all are one in Japanese.)
20210501_113824_HDR.jpg
20210501_114302_HDR.jpg

In the 1990's I completely fell in love with Troll dolls and I still own many of them, like the ones in this photo.
20190925_201414.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom